Tortuguero Canal Tour
Standard group size - From 3-12 people
The first Costa Rican canal built by man. Inmerse yourself deep into Costa Rica's rainforest guided by the city's best tour guides.
- Group of 2: $50 per person
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- Souvenir Shop (optional stop)
- Fruit-stand Stop (Donations welcome)
- Super Market (optional stop)
The Tortuguero Canal Tour lasts for about 45 to 60 minutes. You will be taken deep through the rainforest, where you will be comfortably seated on a boat which has a hard-top cover to protect you from the sun or rain. Along the way, you have the chance to experience different kinds of Costa Rica's wildlife: Alligators, Monkeys, Sloths, and different types of birds.
This amazing tour starts from the moment we pick you at the pier and you are accommodated in our method and transportation. On the way to our tour destination, you will get a glance at some of the structures that depicts the culture of downtown Limón. Upon arrival, you will be able to take any personal belongings with you.
- Method of transportation will be decided per group size.
- We will be making stops on the way back from the pier.
- Water and soft-drinks will be available throughout the tour.
- We offer “Rice & Beans” (Limón’s Signature meal) accompanied by a cold beverage of your choice for an additional charge. Be sure to ask us before the start of your tour.
- Lunch time will be decided and informed during the tour.
Group of 12+ ADD: ONE FREE complementary Tour Children 4-10 years of age, 10% Discount Costa Rican Citizen 10% Discount
Things-To-Do In Limón