Jaguar Rescue Center
Standard group size - From 3-12 people
- Group of 2: $80 per person
- Duration: Approximately 5 hours
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- Souvenir Shop (optional stop)
- Fruit-stand Stop (Donations welcome)
- Super Market (optional stop)
The Jaguar's Rescue Center is a non-profit, humane-society organization in Puerto Viejo, Limón, Costa Rica. They are dedicated to help animals which are maltreated, in poor health or abandoned animals... Once they recover, they are then reintroduced to their natural environment in protected areas. With this tour, you will be able to come in direct contact with howler monkeys, wild cats, sloths, raccoons, reptiles, and much more. With your visit, you will be helping a valuable cause. Located in the southern part of Limón, the Jaguar's Rescue Center is approximately 45 minutes away from downtown Limón.
We include our complementary stops, such as: the banana plantation, and the option of stopping at one of two beaches along the way (black/white sand beach).
This amazing tour starts from the moment we pick you at the pier and you are accommodated in our method and transportation. On the way to our tour destination, you will get a glance at some of the structures that depicts the culture of downtown Limón. Upon arrival, you will be able to take any personal belongings with you.
- Method of transportation will be decided per group size.
- We will be making stops on the way back from the pier.
- Water and soft-drinks will be available throughout the tour.
- We offer “Rice & Beans” (Limón’s Signature meal) accompanied by a cold beverage of your choice for an additional charge. Be sure to ask us before the start of your tour.
- Lunch time will be decided and informed during the tour.
Group of 12+ ADD: ONE FREE complementary Tour Children 4-10 years of age, 10% Discount Costa Rican Citizen 10% Discount
Things-To-Do In Limón