Sloth Sanctuary Resort
Standard group size - From 3-12 people
- Group of 2: $75 per person
- Duration: Approximately 5 hours
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- Souvenir Shop (optional stop)
- Fruit-stand Stop (Donations welcome)
- Super Market (optional stop)
The Sloth Sanctuary is an agency that promotes and implements the protection and rehabilitation of sloths in Costa Rica. This agency is responsible for the observation, study, care investigation and analysis of animals in recovery. They also hel promote actions that raise people's awareness of this animals, as well as help facilitate the education in order to improve the welfare of the two kinds of sloth species that makes their habbitat in Costa Rica.
This amazing tour starts from the moment we pick you at the pier and you are accommodated in our method and transportation. On the way to our tour destination, you will get a glance at some of the structures that depicts the culture of downtown Limón. Upon arrival, you will be able to take any personal belongings with you.
- Method of transportation will be decided per group size.
- We will be making stops on the way back from the pier.
- Water and soft-drinks will be available throughout the tour.
- We offer “Rice & Beans” (Limón’s Signature meal) accompanied by a cold beverage of your choice for an additional charge. Be sure to ask us before the start of your tour.
- Lunch time will be decided and informed during the tour.
Group of 12+ ADD: ONE FREE complementary Tour Children 4-10 years of age, 10% Discount Costa Rican Citizen 10% Discount
Things-To-Do In Limón