Cahuita National Park
Standard group size - From 3-12 people
- Group of 2: Same price per person
- Duration: Approximately 5 hours
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- Souvenir Shop (optional stop)
- Fruit-stand Stop (Donations welcome)
- Super Market (optional stop)
This tour will take you to Cahuita's National Park in Limón. Donations are always welcome at the entrance of the park. Once at the park, we will walk you through the forest where you will get a chance to see, Monkeys, Sloths, and other kinds of animals native to the area. You will get a brief history and information of the Park and it's forest. After the park's guided tour, you will then have a chance to walk along the beautiful beach of the town of Cahuita.
This amazing tour starts from the moment we pick you at the pier and you are accommodated in our method and transportation. On the way to our tour destination, you will get a glance at some of the structures that depicts the culture of downtown Limón. Upon arrival, you will be able to take any personal belongings with you.
- Method of transportation will be decided per group size.
- We will be making stops on the way back from the pier.
- Water and soft-drinks will be available throughout the tour.
- We offer “Rice & Beans” (Limón’s Signature meal) accompanied by a cold beverage of your choice for an additional charge. Be sure to ask us before the start of your tour.
- Lunch time will be decided and informed during the tour.
Group of 12+ ADD: ONE FREE complementary Tour Children 4-10 years of age, 10% Discount Costa Rican Citizen 10% Discount
Things-To-Do In Limón