City And Banana Plantation Tour
Standard group size - From 3-12 people
- Group of 2: Prices may vary.
- Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- Souvenir Shop (optional stop)
- Fruit-stand Stop (Donations welcome)
- Super Market (optional stop)
The City and Banana Plantation Tour includes a visit to the Limón's banana plantation, coco beans farm, City tour, and a surprise stop. We will also take you to the highest part of the city which you will be able to observe the entire town of Limón. You will have the opportunity to visit the installation of "Colon Caribe", one of the biggest souvenirs' shop in the area.
This amazing tour starts from the moment we pick you at the pier and you are accommodated in our method and transportation. On the way to our tour destination, you will get a glance at some of the structures that depicts the culture of downtown Limón. Upon arrival, you will be able to take any personal belongings with you.
- Method of transportation will be decided per group size.
- We will be making stops on the way back from the pier.
- Water and soft-drinks will be available throughout the tour.
- We offer “Rice & Beans” (Limón’s Signature meal) accompanied by a cold beverage of your choice for an additional charge. Be sure to ask us before the start of your tour.
- Lunch time will be decided and informed during the tour.
Group of 12+ ADD: ONE FREE complementary Tour Children 4-10 years of age, 10% Discount Costa Rican Citizen 10% Discount
Things-To-Do In Limón