Veragua's Half-a-Day Tour
Standard group size - From 3-12 people
- Group of 2: $120 per person
- Duration: Approximately 6 hours
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- Souvenir Shop (optional stop)
- Fruit-stand Stop (Donations welcome)
- Super Market (optional stop)
This is a remarkable Research and Adventure Park Tour. With this you will find yourself completely wrapped up in the vibrant rainforest with extraordinary panoramic views. The delightful aerial tram ride, the spectacular walking trails, and a magnificent waterfall, will surely amaze you and give you unforgetable memories. You be able to experience the largest indoor night frog exhibit in the world, an wonderful butterfly garden where you will be surrounded by the famous blue Morpho butterflies, and a state-of-the-art reptile vivarium. You also have the opportunity to observe a genuine biological research station managed by the renowned National Institute of Biodiversity (INBio). And if we are lucky enough you will get a chance to witness the discovery of a new plant or animal species.
Other exhibits available:
Trail of the Giants.
This amazing tour starts from the moment we pick you at the pier and you are accommodated in our method and transportation. On the way to our tour destination, you will get a glance at some of the structures that depicts the culture of downtown Limón. Upon arrival, you will be able to take any personal belongings with you.
- Method of transportation will be decided per group size.
- We will be making stops on the way back from the pier.
- Water and soft-drinks will be available throughout the tour.
- We offer “Rice & Beans” (Limón’s Signature meal) accompanied by a cold beverage of your choice for an additional charge. Be sure to ask us before the start of your tour.
- Lunch time will be decided and informed during the tour.
Group of 12+ ADD: ONE FREE complementary Tour Children 4-10 years of age, 10% Discount Costa Rican Citizen 10% Discount
Things-To-Do In Limón