Veragua's Aerial Tram
Standard group size - From 3-12 people
- Group of 2: Prices may vary.
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- Souvenir Shop (optional stop)
- Fruit-stand Stop (Donations welcome)
- Super Market (optional stop)
This tour include's only the lower level of the exhibits of the Veragua resort.***
Endulge yourself deep in the rainforest by riding on an open tram above the endless forest in Veragua. You will be able to observe monkeys, exotic birds, colorful insects, sloths and other extraordinary tropical rain forest inhabitants. This lower section of the tour includes the following:
Trail of the Giants (hiking trail)
Endless mounting view
This amazing tour starts from the moment we pick you at the pier and you are accommodated in our method and transportation. On the way to our tour destination, you will get a glance at some of the structures that depicts the culture of downtown Limón. Upon arrival, you will be able to take any personal belongings with you.
- Method of transportation will be decided per group size.
- We will be making stops on the way back from the pier.
- Water and soft-drinks will be available throughout the tour.
- We offer “Rice & Beans” (Limón’s Signature meal) accompanied by a cold beverage of your choice for an additional charge. Be sure to ask us before the start of your tour.
- Lunch time will be decided and informed during the tour.
Group of 12+ ADD: ONE FREE complementary Tour Children 4-10 years of age, 10% Discount Costa Rican Citizen 10% Discount
Things-To-Do In Limón